· Supporting various State Rural Livelihoods Missions (SRLMs) on Development of Model Cluster Development Federations (CLFs) of women SHGs under Institution Building as National Resource Person (Institutions Building and Capacity Building) on behalf of National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India.
· Supporting Integrated Livelihood Support Programme (ILSP), Dept. of Rural Development, Govt. of Uttarakhand for building Community Institutions and Good Governance of SHGs and SHG Cluster Level Federations.
· Undertaken studies and DPR development about agribusiness development, agri-value chain management, farm and non-farm sector development for union/state governments including Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, West Bengal and Odisha.
· Undertaken social and environmental impact assessments, diagnostic studies, impact assessment, etc. for the private sectors including HZL, JSPL, JSL, Vedanta Group, etc.
· Executed skills training project at Bathinda, Punjab, a partnership project between NSDC, HPCL and Mittal Energy viz. HPCL Mittal Energy Foundation for FY 19-20.
· Executed PSU’s skill development programmes for the VRS employees or one of their dependents under Counselling, Retraining and Redeployment (CRR) Project, a partnership project between the Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
· Currently executing PSU’s skill development programmes for the VRS employees or one of their dependents under Counselling, Retraining and Redeployment (CRR) Project, a partnership project between the Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
· Undertaken a Study on Scientific Solid Waste Management through Micro Planning and Development of DPR for 17 Municipalities of West Bengal commissioned by State Urban Development Agency (SUDA), Govt. of West Bengal.
· Currently executing Schemes viz. DDUGKY, NULM, Madhya Pradesh SC Finance Corporation, etc. with various state governments.
· Implementing CSR Livelihoods and Skill Development Project viz. Swabalamban Project at ACC Ltd. at Barmana, Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh.
· Partnering with Snapdeal for training and hiring Feet on Street executives for assisting MSMEs to become registered sellers of Snapdeal (Pan India).
· Worked with JSL Stainless Limited for developing strategy on skills development and sustainable livelihoods of the people living in project affected villages in Kalinga Nagar, Jajpur district of Odisha.
· Technical Resource Agency to Hindustan Zinc Ltd., Udaipur for developing Detailed Project Report (DPR) and Gram panchayat (GP) level micro plan for holistic development of 12 poverty-stricken GPs in two blocks viz. Railmagra & Khamnore of Rajsamand district through public-private partnership (Govt of Rajasthan, HZL, We The People and Justrojgar) aligned with Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
· Conducted due diligence of National Level NGOs for funding support by Vedanta Group in Maharashtra, Assam, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh.
· Offered soft skills training to the blue-collar workers of DLF Group in Delhi & NCR.
· Worked with Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (JSPL) on CSR initiatives and did social-impact assessment study at Patratu, Jharkhand and Raigarh, Chhattisgarh.
· We are working with the Government of Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh through public private partnerships for promotion of sustainable livelihoods that includes wage employment, self-employment and micro-enterprise development.
· Worked with ArcelorMittal for its various CSR projects in Keonjhar district (Orissa). These projects included health care & nutrition for women & children, qualitative education for pre-school children, skill development of youth and women and alternative livelihoods for project affected families.
· Implemented Women Self-Help Group Project in Sirmour district of Himachal Pradesh in partnerships with NABARD, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and SBI, UCO Bank, PNB, SBoP, Himachal Grameen Bank and Himachal State Cooperative Bank.
· Business Development Service provider for Textiles Committee, Ministry of Textiles, GoI and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) for promotion of Handloom Sector. WTP has provided skills training to more than 5000 clients so far across the country.