As a socially responsible organisation, We the People is committed to tracking social metrics, understand and report the cascading social benefits of its interventions to its donors and funders. The company has created the following social impact so far:
- Recognised as one of the best performing partners under DDUGKY Project by Madhya Pradesh Rural Livelihood Mission (MPSRLM) placed over 92% of the trained candidates with retention over 6-months. We The People was the only partner of MPSRLM to execute this project on the only LWE district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Ajaya Mohapatra, recognised by Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihood Mission (JKRLM) as an Excellent Trainer to offer training to JKRLM staff, SHGs and SHG Federations.
·- Provided livelihoods and livelihood services to over 1,00,000 households from lower income groups spread across Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha and Rajasthan through public-private partnerships (PPP).
- Offered financial inclusion services (including savings, micro-credit, pension and insurance) to 6000 families, both in rural and urban areas of Himachal Pradesh and Delhi respectively and impacted in increase in their income through self-employment and micro-enterprise development.
-Trained and placed over 30,000 candidates in Hospitality, Transport and Logistics, Retail & Sales, IT & ITeS and BFSI in Delhi & NCR, Himachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Punjab, and Odisha: Candidates were placed in reputed organizations like Motherson Sumi, Yazaki India, Aviva life insurance, Batra hospital, DLF, McDonalds, Wipro, SERCO, Competent BPO, TATA BPO, to name a few; Candidates saw an average increase in income of over 40% after 3 months of classroom and on-the-job training.
- Partnered with Private Sector Banks and Nationalised Banks and Field NGOs for promoting self-employment and income generation by supporting more than 500 rural households through 50 Women SHGs in Una district, Himachal Pradesh in FY 06-07 & 07-08.
- Partnered with NABARD, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, Nationalised Banks and Field NGOs for promoting self-employment and income generation by supporting more than 7000 rural households through 700 Women SHGs in Sirmour district in FY 12-13 & 13-14.
- Supported over 1500 women and farmers through SHGs and Farmer Producer Company in Bilaspur district Himachal Pradesh for livelihoods promotion in partnerships with ACC Ltd. in FY 14-15 & 15-16.
- Partnering with Delhi Police under YUVA for offering skills training to the under-educated and under-skilled youth at the BoP. So far, skills trained over 150 candidates and placed more than 115 candidates.